Sports clubs who are successful in the long term are built on sustainable finances.
Finances are often a challenge for sports clubs, which is why we offer support in this area. Whatever your situation, to manage your finances effectively as a sports club, you should think about:
- Managing Money – Do you have the right processes and practices in place to help you monitor your club's finances?
- Budgeting – Do you have a short and long term financial plan for your club? Do you know how to manage your costs to keep within this budget?
- Tax and Sports Clubs – Have you thought about any tax implications affecting your sports club?
- Generating Income – Does your sports club's funding comes from a variety of sources?
- Funding Guidance – Do you know what to consider before, during and after applying for funding?