This community of practice session will explore current issues associated with the cost of living and will look at proactive ways to support the running of your organisation and retention of your participants. By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Explore the impact the cost of living increases are having on clubs and community organisations.
- Share learning on what organisations have been doing to counterbalance the cost of living increases and what support they are accessing
Who is this suitable for? (List not exhaustive)
- Committee members of community organisations or sports clubs
- Chairs and treasurers
- Other volunteers/staff that have financial responsibilities
- Other people invested in running their organisations effectively
- Represent a club or community organisation based in England
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Have access to a laptop/tablet to attend the webinar. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering so we can support you.
How will it be delivered?
This session is a live classroom, facilitated by a tutor, where a group of delegates share a common problem or an interest in a topic and come together to share practice, create new knowledge and explore solutions.
How long is the training?
The session usually lasts for a maximum of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
How much does it cost?
The cost of this community of practice is free.
What are others saying?
“Helpful to talk through issues and get some valuable funding sites”
“Great facilitation an opportunity to discuss the topic, some really useful tips”
When is the next course?
Available dates can be found below. Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates.
Are you looking to run this training for your organisation?
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver and bespoke this training free for your organisation.
Email Clubmatters@sportstructures.com with any questions you may have about Club Matters training courses.