This community of practice session will explore current issues associated with the cost of living and will look at proactive ways to support the running of your organisation and retention of your participants. There are separate sessions for asset owning and non asset owning organisations.
Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates. This process is simply to register your interest and not book onto a workshop
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Explore the impact the cost of living increases are having on clubs and community organisations.
- Share learning on what organisations have been doing to counterbalance the cost of living increases and what support they are accessing
What are others are saying?
“Helpful to talk through issues and get some valuable funding sites”
“Great facilitation an opportunity to discuss the topic, some really useful tips”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.