There are now more ways of marketing your club/organisation than ever before. This workshop will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new participants, raise funds or enhance your profile.
Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates. This process is simply to register your interest and not book onto a workshop
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of a marketing strategy
- Describe how to develop a marketing strategy using a simple framework
- Identify different marketing channels to maximise exposure
- Understand how to effectively monitor and evaluate their marketing strategy
What are others are saying?
“Really beneficial to clubs of all levels, clear info to take back to club and share among the team. Loved the interactive nature and being able to share and collaborate with others in the same position, from different areas from a variety of clubs to gain useful insights on what can work for our club”
“Fantastic! Great use of software to create small groups, great icebreaker, great use of drawing to get ideas and people to focus on keys areas of marketing. Really useful!”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.