There are now more ways of marketing your club and organisation than ever before. This workshop will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new participants, raise funds or enhance your profile. By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of a marketing strategy
- Describe how to develop a marketing strategy using a simple framework
- Identify different marketing channels to maximise exposure
- Understand how to effectively monitor and evaluate their marketing strategy
Who is this suitable for? (List not exhaustive)
- Committee members of community organisations or sports clubs
- Those responsible for marketing
- Other people invested in running their organisations effectively
- Represent a club or community organisation based in England
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Have access to a laptop/tablet to attend the virtual session. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering so we can support you
How will it be delivered?
This workshop is a virtual classroom where the tutor provides information and interactive opportunities for delegates to engage. This could include using the chat box, break out room activities or general discussion.
How long is the training?
The session usually lasts for a maximum of 2 hours. Bite-size workshops are also available (1 hour in duration).
How much does it cost?
The cost of this workshop is free.
What are others saying?
“Really beneficial to clubs of all levels, clear info to take back to club and share among the team. Loved the interactive nature and being able to share and collaborate with others in the same position, from different areas from a variety of clubs to gain useful insights on what can work for our club”
“Fantastic! Great use of software to create small groups, great icebreaker, great use of drawing to get ideas and people to focus on keys areas of marketing. Really useful!”
When is the next course?
Available dates can be found below. Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates.
Are you looking to run this training for your organisation?
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver and bespoke this training free for your organisation.
Email Clubmatters@sportstructures.com with any questions you may have about Club Matters training courses