Understanding and engaging with your community is a vital part of club sustainability. This workshop will guide you to understand who your local community are and how you can effectively engage with them to maximise the benefit for both the club and the community.
- An understanding of the principles of community engagement
- Explored the benefits of community engagement for both the club and the community
- Explored how their club can meet the needs of the local community and identified how to engage with their community
- Identified actions to improve your club’s community engagement and increase participation
Delegates must be a minimum of least 16 years of age and be able to communicate effectively in English. You must also be representing a club or organisation based in England.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
- If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for
the workshop so we can support you.
What's the value of the workshop from previous participants?
“The tutor was very informative and helpful. Their delivery was very good, and always offered advice when needed”
“Excellent workshop, very though provoking.... thanks so much”