This workshop will guide you to understand who your local community are and how you can effectively engage with them to maximise the benefit for both the club and the community.
Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates. This process is simply to register your interest and not book onto a workshop
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of community engagement
- Explore the benefits of community engagement for both the club and the community
- Explore how their club can meet the needs of the local community and identified how to engage with their community
- Identify actions to improve your club’s community engagement and increase participation
What are others are saying?
“The tutor was very informative and helpful. Their delivery was very good, and always offered advice when needed”
“Excellent workshop, very though provoking.... thanks so much”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.