This webinar will consider strategic financial planning for organisational development. By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the factors that make an organisation financially sustainable
- Identify the principles of financial planning to support sustainability
- Identify the financial obligations that come with running an organisation
Who is this suitable for? (List not exhaustive)
- Committee members of community organisations or sports clubs
- Volunteers or staff that have financial / fund-raising responsibilities
- Other people invested in running their organisations effectively
- Represent a club or community organisation based in England
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Have access to a laptop/tablet to attend the webinar. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering so we can support you.
How will it be delivered?
This webinar is a live video presentation delivered by an approved Club Matters tutor. Webinars have elements of interactivity and an opportunity for delegates to ask questions.
How long is the training?
The session usually lasts for a maximum of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How much does it cost?
The cost of this webinar is free.
What are others saying?
“Very informative and well delivered”
When is the next course?
Available dates can be found below. Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates.
Are you looking to run this training for your organisation?
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver and bespoke this training free for your organisation.
Email Clubmatters@sportstructures.com with any questions you may have about Club Matters training courses.