Although managing the day-to-day finances of your club/organisation can seem a daunting or tedious task, this workshop will support you to identify financial objectives that will help your club/organisation become more financially sustainable and resilient.
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of financial sustainability
- Understand the principles of good financial management to aid financial sustainability
- Have gained an understanding of different income generating models for clubs
- Established SMART financial objectives linked to what your club wants to achieve
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the so we can support you.
What others are saying?
“Really enjoyed the session & have recommended the next one for our treasurer & secretary”
“Excellent session, tutor developed excellent rapport with participants, engaging and informative”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.