Do you have the right committee structure? This workshop explores how your club can be structured to not only effectively run the club, but also plan for the future. The workshop also looks at how you make sure the right people are in the right roles to take the club forward.
- Review their leadership club structure
- Identify the key principles of an excellent leadership team
- Identify methods on how to achieve an excellent leadership team for your club
- Develop an action plan to improve their club leadership.
Delegates must be a minimum of least 16 years of age and be able to communicate effectively in English. You must also be representing a club or organisation based in England.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
- If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
What's the value of the workshop from previous participants?
“The workshop was very informative - I really enjoyed the interactive sessions. Definitely give me all the tools I need to implement the changes necessary and filled me with some confidence”
“Really good session. Good structure, well delivered, and it was also very useful to talk to leaders from other clubs and hear their views/concerns”