Are you considering your legal structure? This workshop gives guidance on which legal structure may suit your club best. It also examines if charitable status is relevant and how you can maximise Gift Aid.
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of club structures
- Understand which structure is right for their club
- Identify the different types of legal structures
- Identify top tips on how to effectively govern their club
- Understand next steps through action planning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the so we can support you.
What others are saying?
“A fabulous workshop with some very valuable information. Extremely well presented and the ability to split off into little groups to talk then return to the main workshop was excellent”
“Great advice and explanations, also helpful links to talk to the right people going forward. Great experience online, really enjoyed it”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.