Maximising Great Culture and Values in Clubs:
Three sessions with a total of five guided learning hours.
All sessions will be non-judgmental, safe and engaging.
Considering how a great culture in a club or community organisation can help increase activity, promote different sectors of people to work together and increase profitability within your community and your club.
The sessions will be delivered with our lead tutor facilitating discussion with realistic and interesting ideas to help your community clubs become a hub of their local community.
Delegates should arrive with a can-do attitude to help each other tackle this fundamental subject to help engage more and different people into their clubs.
After the final session there will be an opportunity to create a community of best practice group to continue to network with other delegates. This can be tutor or self led.
Delegates must be:
- a member of the paid, professional workforce working in England (e.g. an Active Partnership/NGB/Sport for Development member of staff)
- able to communicate effectively in English
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop. A tablet is acceptable but functionality for interactive elements of the workshop can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the workshop will be interactive
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
Please see below upcoming dates:
|Cohort||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Open Cohort 1 - 2023||Thursday, 23rd March 2023, 10-12pm||Thursday, 20th April 2023, 10-12pm||Wednesday, 17th May 2023, 10-12pm|