With so much competition for peoples time, how do you ensure your club/organisation is chosen over other opportunities? This workshop will explore what a great participant experience looks like, considering existing and potential members. By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes a great participant experience
- Review their current participant experience
- Identify how to bring about change to positively influence the participant experience
- Develop an action plan and understand how to access further support/li>
Who is this suitable for? (List not exhaustive)
- Committee members of community organisations or sports clubs
- Other people invested in running their organisations effectively
- Represent a club or community organisation based in England
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Have access to a laptop/tablet to attend the virtual session. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering so we can support you
How will it be delivered?
This workshop is a virtual classroom where the tutor provides information and interactive opportunities for delegates to engage. This could include using the chat box, break out room activities or general discussion.
How long is the training?
The session usually lasts for a maximum of 2 hours. Bite-size workshops are also available (1 hour in duration).
How much does it cost?
The cost of this workshop is free.
What are others saying?
“Great workshop. It enthused me to go back to the club and to implement a lot of the things we discussed that we weren't doing already”
“Was extremely useful content covered on how to improve a participant’s experience”
When is the next course?
Available dates can be found below. Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates.
Are you looking to run this training for your organisation?
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver and bespoke this training free for your organisation.
Email Clubmatters@sportstructures.com with any questions you may have about Club Matters training courses