With so much competition for peoples time, how do you ensure your club/organisation is chosen over other opportunities? This workshop will explore what a great participant experience looks like, considering existing and potential members.
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the so we can support you.
What others are saying?
“Great workshop. It enthused me to go back to the club and to implement a lot of the things we discussed that we weren't doing already”
“Was extremely useful content covered on how to improve a participant’s experience”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.