With so much competition for people’s time, how do you ensure your club is chosen over other opportunities? By understanding what existing and potential members want from your club, you can deliver a great experience for them.
- By the end of this online workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes a great participant experience
- Review their current participant experience
- Identify how to bring about change to positively influence the participant experience
- Develop an action plan and understand how to access further support
Delegates must be a minimum of least 16 years of age and be able to communicate effectively in English. You must also be representing a club or organisation based in England.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
- If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
What's the value of the workshop from previous participants?
“Great workshop. It enthused me to go back to the club and to implement a lot of the things we discussed that we weren't doing already”
“Was extremely useful content covered on how to improve a participant’s experience”