This workshop aims to support delegates to effectively plan and develop specific objectives to support their club/organisation tackle key issues and become sustainable.
Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates. This process is simply to register your interest and not book onto a workshop.
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes a business plan, its value, function and who should be involved in the process
- Begin developing a business plan using a simple framework
- Describe how to structure an effective business plan to meet the needs of their club
- Identify how to access further information to support business planning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
What others are saying?“Really good workshop, well delivered, and lots of useful things to take back to my club, which was exactly what I was hoping to gain”
“Great facilitation, very professional. The content and activities were good and relevant to my role and level of knowledge.”
Organise your own workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.