Identify ways to access funding and raise money.
Please register your interest if there are no suitable dates. This process is simply to register your interest and not book onto a workshop
Virtual workshop. Please register your interest if you would prefer to attend a face to face workshop.
- Be a minimum of at least 16 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Represent a club or organisation based in England
- Have access to a laptop/tablet for the virtual workshop. A smartphone is accepted but functionality may be limited
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions, conductive to learning
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Have an overview of different ways to raise money
- Work through the ‘dos and don'ts’ of grant funding
- Identify where to look for grant funding
What are others are saying?
“A wealth of information on funding and fundraising outside of grants which has generated a lot of ideas for me to take back to my club as well as understanding more about what is needed for successful grant applications”
“A very clear presentation. Good pace and interaction”
Organise Your Own Workshop
Please visit our training request page to explore how we can deliver training free of charge for your sport, area or club/organisation.