Clubs often find themselves short of volunteers. The way that people volunteer and the time they have to give is not the same as it used to be. Ensuring volunteers feel recognised, rewarded and part of the team is essential.
- Develop a positive culture of volunteering within a club environment
- Identify how to develop the volunteer’s experience
- Identify top tips in recruiting, retaining and rewarding volunteers
- Develop an action plan to improve their club volunteer experience
- Understand how to access further information to help improve the volunteer experience
Delegates must be a minimum of least 16 years of age and be able to communicate effectively in English. You must also be representing a club or organisation based in England.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
- If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
What's the value of the workshop from previous participants?
“Really excellent, well delivered and content was spot on! Feel like I have gone away more confident and more knowledgeable which isn't always the case with online learning”
“Well presented given that it was an online workshop. Good to be interactive and to have breakout rooms to meet other delegates. Plenty of good ideas to take forward”