Club Development Plan
A good Development Plan is an excellent tool which can give a real strategic focus to your club. This will help you to successfully work towards your club's short and longer term goals.
Our tips below will help you create and use the perfect Development Plan for your club. Watch our video with Eagle Canoe Club, as they discuss the benefits their club has experienced from having a clear development plan.
Steps to create a Development Plan
- Think about who should be involved
- Consider where your club is at now
- Where do you want your club to be in the future?
- What are you aims and objectives?
- What content needs to be in your plan?
- Use and review your plan regularly
While you may already have some ideas about creating your own club's development plan, our step by step Club Development Plan Guide and Template will help you structure this. Our Club Improvement Tool is also a great way to create a structured plan, based on how your club is currently performing and where you would like it to be in the future.