Please bear with us, we are making some planned improvements to our website. While we do this, you won't be able to some of the functions and tools that are usually available. You will still have access to all of webpages, templates, downloadable documents, videos, blog articles and can log into your account. However, you won't be able to:
- Create a new user account.
- Amend any of your user details when logged into your profile.
- Complete either the Health Check Tool or Disability Inclusion Club Hub.
- Add posts or respond to previous posts on the Community of Practice (professional workforce only).
Should you have any problems or questions, please contact Clubmatters@sportengland.org.
Your Views Matter – Sign Up for Club Matters Evaluation now!
We need YOUR HELP to help us understand how Club Matters is doing, what impact it has, what your needs are and what can be improved.
Sign up here:
What do you get?
- Be in the chance to WIN 2 x £50 vouchers of your choice for your organisation to use.
- We will also disseminate learning from the evaluation to you, so you can be the first to hear!