Good club management underpins successful and vibrant sports clubs.
Good management covers a number of important areas. These include:
- Making sure you have a Club Development Plan in place
- Considering if your Club Structure is appropriate for your club's needs now and in the future
- Thinking about whether forming Partnerships could help your club operate more successfully
- Checking you have the right Governance processes in place to help you to manage the club effectively
- Ensuring you have access to the Facilities you need to run your club